Thank you for your interest in becoming an Elko Trade Partner. Qualified design professionals and architects receive the following benefits:
- Trade pricing
- Discounted samples
- Dedicated trade team
- Customized order support
- Tax-exempt ordering
In order to qualify, please complete the application below and provide a design firm’s website listing the applicant’s name and email or provide information about the applicant’s professional affiliations. If you have a tax ID form, please provide it below to allow for tax exemption.
Applications are processed within two to three business days. After approval, you will receive a confirmation email granting you access to all program benefits.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Trade Partners, not their end clients, must place and pay for orders.
- Program benefits are available solely to Trade Partners. Benefits are not transferable.
- Shipping charges are not subject to discount.
- As a Trade Partner, you agree that you will purchase Elko Hardwoods merchandise through this program solely for the purpose of conducting business with an individual client and that you will not resell such merchandise to the general public through retail stores, the internet, printed materials, or any other means.
- As a member, you may reproduce images to conduct business with your individual clients. However all images, copy and designs remain the property of Elko Hardwoods and may not be used by you for any other purpose unless specifically permitted by Elko Hardwoods.
- Membership may be denied or terminated at any time, with or without cause, at the sole discretion of Elko Hardwoods.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org